Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm Big in China, as far as you know...


A very eloquent article - sure to win the Chinese Pulitzer. (click on picture to enlarge)
In my work life we had an exciting announcement this week. An acquisition that if all the approvals go through will really increase our business in Asia. As the head of Corporate Affairs I get to be the media spokesman. I did several interviews with various papers but the one shown above is my favorite so far. Lucky I had our China Manager Lingping to translate during the interview. I am sure she made my answers sound much better in Mandarin then they did in English. I actually have no clue what the article says, if its good or bad, but I am very happy to see my name mentioned 9 times. Because, as my friends tell me - It's all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nagging question for your interpreter. If a child in China is digging a hole do his parents ask if they are digging to America?

Eman

Tod Gimbel said...

Or - if a child starts digging in China and another in America will they meet up t the center of the earth?

Anonymous said...

Of course "it's all about you". That's the story of your life.