Monday, December 8, 2008

Go Fly a Kite!

UFOs?

A Squadron of Planes?


The Singapore Air force on maneuvers?



Just a strong man on the pier flying his kite.





Perfect beach day!




This couple is chilling.




Pretty colors, pretty day.







The loop.








Going up!





Beach parking only















As winter set in in the US, it's always summer here. The sticky, sweaty walk to the beach feels sweet when I know my friends and family back in Milwaukee, Chicago, Virginia and Plymouth are pulling on layer after layer of clothes to stay warm. I have my 365 days per year routine of coming home from work, slipping out of the slacks and shirt and pulling on a pair or shorts, a tee shirt and, when I step out of the house, a pair of flip flops.
A few weeks ago ( yes I am a poor blogger of late), we were walking in East Coast park and stopped to watch a guy flying a kite. The sky was particularly blue that day and there was a rare breeze. This guy was working hard to make his fancy kite fly and do tricks. I captured a few shots and thought I'd share them.

No comments: