Thursday, January 1, 2009

Presents!

Before we open stuff we need to eat. Myrna whipped up a very nice French Toast souffle, bacon, fresh fruit and Teh Tarik from our favorite Tea Stall.
Sophia is out of order! We haven't even eaten. OK, I just posted out of order..not her fault.

She sits at the table but her mind and eyes wander over the the big stack of gifts.



From the tech savvy Wii Fit to the Chinese traditional Lion Dance mask, I hit the jackpot!



Myrna, wearing her new dress over her clothes, sniffs her nice Aveda lotion compliments of the Milwaukee Gimbels.


Jhoey overjoyed with his new basketball. Ready to hit the courts.



Myrna gets a cat shirt. I guess it's because we now have those rascally cats and Myrna gets to feed them.



Getting my Dragon on. I need to perfect my act before Chinese New Year.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the CHRISTMAS DINNER party. It was a blast! We didnt expect the presents.You and Sophia are the nicest couple we ever meet in Singapore.Wish you all the best of 2009 to come. cheers!


-CARRY and IVY